July 25 2018 TENG Southern California Meeting Notice
CIO Leadership Series – Mastering the Leadership Skills Needed to Transition from Director IT to Executive Level CIO
– What leadership and management skills are needed to move from Director to CIO?
– How to be solution-oriented when faced with a seemingly insurmountable problems.
– Where do taking initiative, having a strong business sense, and an unwillingness to give up make you the most successful?
– At what level are conflict management skills most needed?
– When does lack of observing people’s strengths and weaknesses or predicting how people will perform in various situations hurt you the most?
You must be a current TENG member to attend. RSVP is required. No cost to attend.
Webster University Location Address and Map Link
32 Discovery, Irvine, CA 92618
10:00 AM Program Start – Welcome and Overview
11:20 AM Closing Remarks
11:30 AM Program End – Open networking after the meeting