Empowering IT Executives Careers Through Networking
WHO WE ARE
The Technology Executives Networking Group. LLC (TENG) is a professional community of selected Chief Information Officers (CIO), Chief Technology Officers (CTO), Vice Presidents (VP) and Directors of Technology with organizations ranging from startups to the global Fortune 100, from non-profits to government agencies.
TENG has trusted relationships with numerous partner organizations, supporting companies, industry leaders, and non IT professionals in different industry sectors to support our members success.
– A senior level leadership peer group lead by experienced IT leaders
– Access to trusted resources to help you achieve success in all aspects of your career
– New career opportunities through our extensive and powerful network
– Potentially help you secure information about and get introductions to target organizations
– Help you discover and remove roadblocks to career success and position sustainability
– No membership dues
“I can’t think TENG enough for the support that I have received during my recent job transition, the first 90 days in my new role, and after I made it through the grace period. I can’t believe how much a difference an IT leadership peer group can make after all these years of managing my career by myself. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking to make a big change in their career connect with TENG Southern California.”
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS (SIGs)
Technical functional areas include but are not limited to Infrastructure, Operations, PMO, Development, Shared Services, etc.
IT leadership levels include mid high potential, senior level individual contributor, senior leaders, and executive level.
Industries sectors include high-tech, financial, mortgage, manufacturing, retail, CPG, eCommerce, automotive, and medical.