We have tried to make joining the Technology Executives Networking Group as easy as possible. If you have not done so already, please take a moment to learn about us, about our philosophy, and about the benefits and commitments of membership. Then review our membership criteria, below; and if you meet the criteria, submit an application.
TENG is not for everyone. Both to maintain the value of the network to its current members and to ensure that prospective members are in a position to make the commitments and realize the benefits of membership, prospective members must:
- Be a current or former Director, Vice President, or Senior Vice President of Information Technology, or a Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer.
- Have a target income of $150,000, or greater, total compensation (NY metro area scale).
The application process is simple:
- Review the membership criteria, above.
- If you meet this criteria, submit your resume and cover letter via email, Please indicate whether you wish to be considered an active or alumni member.
- We will review your application and respond with a decision.
- Upon acceptance, you will be introduced to your local TENG Southern CA chapter leadership team.